Contact between continents through your senses is the idea of our restaurant formula during your stay at the conference hotel.
Enjoy in restaurant ProefLokaal De Wereld (Taste the world locally) hospitality and surprisingly good dishes with a taste from all over the world. Sitting in the restaurant you can enjoy a view of our terrace and woodlands. And when the weather is good you can walk outside to the terrace.
standard in meeting packages
The breakfast buffet is composed of multi-national products, including all sorts of breads and spreads, dairy products, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices.
consists of a luxurious buffet, with small hot dishes and a tasty variety of salads.
For group bookings we offer a delicious three-course menu. Dietary requirements are not a problem, especially when the information is forwarded to the kitchen a few days in advance of your stay.
dinner À la carte
Especially for individual guests we have an à la carte menu that is available between 17.30 and 21.00 hours on weekdays. On Saturday and Sunday the à la carte restaurant is closed.
STARTERS € 7.50
- Bok choy salad, shiitake, mango, bean sprouts, soy, sesame, cashew
- Goat cheese, fennel, orange, pepper, pistachio
- Parsnip soup, crayfish, potato, mushroom, crème fraiche
- Gurnard, risotto, yellow beetroot, broccoli, Parmesan cheese
- Beef, capers, shallot, truffle, Pecorino, pine nuts
- Coppa, unions, crouton, basil, tomato, pepper, olive
MAIN COURSES € 18.00
- Pumpkin, couscous, spinach, feta, chickpeas, tomato
- Cabbage, shiitake, coconut, pepper, soy beans, pandan, egg, fennel
- Weever fish, carrot, parsnip, celery, cabbage, truffle
- Plaice fillet, panko, new potato, celeriac, cabbage, remoulade sauce
- Pork belly, sweet potato, corn, kidney beans, cilantro, cheddar
- Beef steak, polenta, eggplant, zucchini, union, pepper, jus de veau
DESSERTS € 6.75
- Chocolate, blueberry, yoghurt, cardamom, hazelnut
- Panna cotta, lemon grass, ginger, lychee, macadamia nuts
- Espresso, vanilla, mocha, caramel, almond
- Cheese, date walnut bread, plum, elderberry